Thread and Strapless Shapewear Shapewear

$ 57.99

(404)
In stock
Description

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I love it!!! I bought this style of shapewear and I really love it, the material is spectacular, highly recommended" Review by Liana H.  Don't forget to check the size chart. Questions? 323-565-5510 We are here to help you Free shipping! Free Changes! Orders are processed in 1-3 business days. Shipments arr
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love it!!! I bought this style of shapewear and I really love it, the material is spectacular, highly recommended Review by Liana H.  Don't forget to check the size chart. Questions? 323-565-5510 We are here to help you Free shipping! Free Changes! Orders are processed in 1-3 business days. Shipments arrive in 3-5 business days. With our Brazilian model, you will be the carrier of the style, compression and modeling of this girdle. It is made with a new material of extreme versatility such as Powernet, which will create the desired compression and allow your skin to breathe naturally through the belt. It has the following features: • Exceptional compression and charm • Internally covered entirely with hypo-allergenic fabric • Internal hooks • Free bust • Cotton inner cover • Closure and flat seams

High compression mid-thigh strapless shaper

Shop the 10 Best Shapewear Picks for Different Dresses

Fajas Colombianas Compression Shaper Open Bust Tummy Control with

This comfortable short bodysuit is a Lightweight and breathable body shaper. Strapless and sculpting middle compression. It is made in Colombia with

Shapewear & Fajas USA Faja Mujer Post Parto Medica Lumbar Espalda Short Strapless Openbust Shapewear

Wholesale New Design Butt Lifter Postpartum Post Surgery Skims

Thread and Strapless Shapewear Shapewear Colombian Girdles – Fajas Colombianas Sale

Strapless corset bodysuit with lace. Silene Colombian Shapewear

Върни се роман с главата надолу fajas colombianas calzon Canada присаждане станция врява

· Color: Black, Nude · Material: Polyester82%,Elastan18% · Size: S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL · ❤ SKIN-FRIENDLY ❤ -- The slimming body shaper is made of top grade

Fajas Colombianas Reductoras Parto Post Surgery Strapless Body Shaper Shapewear

13 Strapless Bodysuit Shapewear Style Tips